At Expresswrite words have meaning. Writing with intent is our specialty and that is why companies in [city] rely on us. Words that serve no purpose or do not contribute to the core message waste time and money. Companies frequently bury their most critical message beneath a jumble of unimportant minutia or jargon. We elicit what is essential and place that information where it is most likely to be seen quickly and read easily.
All forms of advertising, whether web or print, serve as vital points of contact with potential customers who are presented with a plethora of marketplace choices. Our job is to capture their attention and pique their interest just enough that they are willing to spend a bit of their precious time exploring our clients’ offerings.
Expresswrite takes the time to research our clients and understand their professional needs and goals. Our writing can be used to inform or inspire the reader, but in all cases it should motivate him or her to take concrete action. Credibility and trust can be quickly eroded by poor grammar and convoluted sentence structure. There are five essential ingredients to all our writing services.
1. Message—we put the important stuff first, at the top of the page so the reader doesn’t have to work to find it, because more of than not he will not.
2. Purpose—we write with specific intent which means we get to know the client, goals, and targeted audience.
3. Clarity—we avoid cluttering the wordscape with filler and jargon that tires and frustrates readers who are searching for your core message.
4. Accuracy—we consult with the client to be certain that all copy is consistent with the services or products they offer.
5. Focus—we write to capture and hold the reader’s attention in order to motivate specific actions.